Close

Welcome to RMS Admissions

Welcome to Admissions at The Royal Masonic School for Girls

We are delighted that you have visited our website and we hope that you have been enthused and inspired by our unique school.  If you would like to received a copy of our prospectus, please fill in a request here, or alternatively, view the prospectus online here

The following pages are here to guide you through the admissions process and we hope that you find them clear and informative.  Each section of the School is listed separately as our process does vary according to the age of your child.

The main points of entry into RMS are:

• aged 2 into Ruspini House, our Pre-School  for boys and girls
  • aged 4 into Cadogan House, our Pre Prep and Prep Department
  • aged 11 into Senior School
  • aged 16 into Hind House, our Sixth Form

To enquire about the availability of other places within the School, including 13+,  please contact Mrs Gail Braiden on 01923 725354 or email admissions@royalmasonic.herts.sch.uk

Meet our Admissions Manager...

As a mother of two girls, I can appreciate how daunting the task of choosing a school for your daughter is. As RMS Admissions Manager, I will help to make this process as straightforward for you as it can be, and will provide you with all the information that you need to make your decision. If you would like to visit us, meet the Head or tour the School, please get in touch and we can arrange a visit at a time to suit you. And if you ever have any questions, I will be happy to answer them for you.

Over my 32 years at RMS, I have worked under three (soon to be four) Heads, and have overseen the admission to the School of thousands of students. I have watched our student numbers double from 450 to over 900, and have witnessed the introduction of both our Pre- Prep and Nursery departments.  Both my daughters attended RMS from the age of 4 to 18 – between the three of us, we have spent 60 years at RMS, and I still have a few more to go!

It is always a pleasure to welcome new families to RMS and to guide them through our Admissions process – I hope to meet you and your daughters soon.

Gail Braiden, Admissions Manager
admissions@royalmasonic.herts.sch.uk 

Visiting the School

We are always pleased to arrange an individual tour for families and the Headmistress and her team are delighted to meet prospective parents and pupils as part of this visit.  Please call the Admissions Office on 01923 725354 or email admissions@royalmasonic.herts.sch.uk to arrange a tour.

For a large school, RMS manages to have a personal view of all its pupils. The School has been very supportive to my daughter as she made the transition from primary school and she absolutely loves the School Year 7 parent

Contact RMS

The Royal Masonic School for Girls

Rickmansworth Park
Rickmansworth
Hertfordshire
WD3 4HF

01923 773168
plan your route
contact us